The challenge of this project was to completely renew the customer’s technology and information platform, who possessed obsolete computer architecture and a series of applications not fully integrated with each other.
The complexity of the collective catering business – chain traceability, reduced timing of commissions, flexibility and responsiveness to daily change – required a delicate integration of flows and data between the Purchasing / Operations and the Sales / Administration section. The project developed in the following phases:
- Between the end of 2012 and the beginning of 2013, we supported the customer during the initial phase of analysis and review of internal processes by designing a new corporate control model;
- Throughout 2013, with the acquisition of Oracle JD Edwards Enterprise One version 9.1, we developed the implementation project with all its related activities, up to operator training across the country;
- 2014 was the go-live year of the Oracle JD Edwards solution for head office and all operating units, with full coverage of all Passive Cycle, Quality, Production/Meal Delivery, Active Contracts and Finance Processes;
- Between the end of 2014 and the beginning of 2015, we were involved in launching Oracle Business Intelligence for internal reporting management, integrating it with Oracle JD Edwards;
- From 2016 to the present, we have dealt with application and evolutionary maintenance in Oracle JD Edwards and Business Intelligence.