Alfa Sistemi expands its Competence Center by organizing more and more personalized Project Management courses.
Nowadays, the management of any project requires the support of appropriate tools for planning and control of time, costs, resources and risks. Oracle Primavera P6 EPPM and Oracle Primavera Professional are the most widespread, effective and powerful tools for the management of complex orders considered almost indispensable, at international level, for companies operating in sectors such as Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas and many others.
We at Alfa Sistemi have therefore decided to expand the company’s Competence Center by giving more space to our Project Management specialists to organize more and more personalized training courses based on the needs of the participants. The people concerned will then be able to decide:
- when to start the course: the start and end dates of the course are not pre-established, but are agreed from time to time according to the availability of those involved;
- level of the course: from basic to advanced considering the actual ability of the participants to use the software;
- contents: there is of course a standard program to follow, but this can be modified according to the concrete working needs of the participants;
- language: our specialists can provide the service in both Italian and English;
- location: it is possible to organize a course both at one of our locations and directly at the Customer’s premises as well as in LVC “Live Virtual Class” mode remotely;
- number of participants: no minimum number of participants is required, it is possible to organize individual courses as a group.
Regardless of the chosen configuration, the teaching methodology applied is always that of the frontal course combined with practical and laboratory activities of software use. A certificate of attendance will be issued to all participants, the latter will also have the opportunity to purchase the Primavera product licenses at a reduced price compared to the price list.
For more details, please refer to the Training Courses page of the website and fill in the appropriate form to request information.