Alfa Sistemi is a leading company in the system integration of ORACLE application and technological solutions. It is one of the few Italian companies to have been awarded the ORACLE PARTNER logo since 2003. Being a Partner means first of all certifying your skills on at least five product lines and today we have highly qualified and Oracle certified personnel.
Alfa Sistemi in now expanding its business in Thailand, and for our startup we are looking for a person to be insert in our staff in the position of IT Help Desk, English speaker (Thai nationality only).
• Provide application and operational support to ensure that client help desk expectations are met through first and second level problem determination and resolution efforts;
• Respond to user’s concern via telephone, email, chat or videoconference promptly and efficiently;
• Accurately log all help desk-related information such as Issue Details, Issue Handling History, and User Info;
• Perform other functions or prefects, which may be assigned by upper level;
• Liaise with the client and develop a professional strong relationship;
• Customer training and On Site Support on Roll Out Projects in Thailand.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business and Economics, Management Engineering, Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Computer or related fields and Languages;
• New graduated is welcome;
• Experience in IT Support, Call Center, or the other related fields is welcome;
• Proven experience in telephone and other media support of external customers in successfully resolving the specific problems will be an advantage;
• Experience with Microsoft Operating Systems and basic IT Applications is mandatory;
• Very good command in English Language, both written and spoken.
Training Provided: we are offering an attractive remuneration package and a comprehensive training program. Working Time: from Monday to Friday, from 09.00 to 18.00. Office is located at Central Tower, Rajdamri Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok .
Interested candidates are invited to submit their full CV, expected salary and recent picture to the following e-mail account: firstname.lastname@example.org