INFORMATIVE ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA / PRIVACY drawn up under Article 13 of EU Regulation n°2016/679
In order to establish and to perform the contractual relationship we both have, Alfa Sistemi informs you that we hold according to the law personal and fiscal details which concern you and which we obtained, even verbally, directly or through a third party.
With this document, Alfa Sistemi informs you, as the data subject for the processing of personal data, of the following:
- Data Controller for personal data processing The data controller for the processing of your personal data is Alfa Sistemi S.r.l., with registered office in Viale Palmanova 464, 33100 Udine (UD).
- Purpose and legal basis of the processing of personal data
The personal data you provide as a result of your relationship with Alfa Sistemi will be processed by the latter solely for the following purposes and on the following legal basis:
- purpose relating to the management and execution of the contractual relationship;
- mandatory contractor's fulfillments required by law related to the contractual relationship;
- management of the contractual relationship, for example relationship with commercial agents, sales representatives, customers and/or coworkers;
- possible external professional arrangements for the fulfillment of legal obligations;
- protection of contractual rights;
- internal statistical analysis;
- marketing activities such as sending promotional and advertising material inherent to products/services similar to those covered by the existing business relationship.
- Modality of the processing of personal data
The personal data you provide will be processed with the support of electronic and/or paper means and will be inserted into appropriate database. Only persons responsible for personal data processing will be able to access sensitive data and database. The processing of personal data will also be made by third parties that provide specific processing services, administrative services or ancillary services necessary to achieve the purposes listed above. All data processing operations shall be implemented in order to guarantee integrity, confidentiality and availability of personal data.
- Period of retention of personal data
Your data will be kept for the time necessary for the fulfilment of contractual obligations as well as for additional purposes for no more than 10 years from the end of the contract. After that deadline the company determines the need to retain your data longer.
- Recipients of personal data
Your personal data may be communicated, strictly in relation to and in line with the purposes set out above (paragraph 2), to the following categories of subjects:
- Internal and external collaborators for the fulfillment of legal obligations included commercial agents and sales representatives;
- banking institutions for the management of takings and payments;
- companies providing commercial information, factoring companies, insurance companies, collection companies;
- financial administrations or public institutions in order to comply with legal obligations;
- law firms to protecting the contractual rights;
- professionals and consultants;
- temporary associations;
- subcontractors and other suppliers;
- transport societies;
- control and certification bodies.
- Rights of the data subject (Articles 15,16,17,18, 20, 21 e 22 of EU Regulation n°2016/679)
We inform you that, as the data subject for the processing, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority.You also have the following rights that can be obtained from the Data Controller:Article 15 – Right of access
You have the right to obtain from the Data Controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, and, where that is the case, the right to obtain, among other things, access to your personal data and information regarding the purpose of the processing.Article 16 – Right to rectification
You have the right to obtain from the Data Controller rectification without undue delay of inaccurate personal data concerning you. Considering the purpose of the contract, you also have the right to obtain completion of your personal data, where incomplete.Article 17 – Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”)
You have the right to obtain from the Data Controller erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay and the Data Controller has the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay.Article 18 – Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to obtain from the Data Controller restriction of processing where one of the following applies:
- the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead;
- the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- the data subject has objected to processing pursuant to Article 21(1) pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject.
You have the right to receive from the Data Controller the personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you also have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided in the cases set out in the article. In exercising the right to data portability pursuant to paragraph 1, the data subject shall have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from one controller to another, where technically feasible.Article 21 – Right to object
You have the right to object, at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data relating to you under Article 6 (1)(e) or (f), including profiling on the basis of such provisions.Article 22 – Right to be not subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling
You shall have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
Last update: 2018-10-10 10:45:07